This Policy contains the following:
- A list of the categories of personally identifiable information we may collect from you;
- How the information may be used and to whom it may be disclosed;
- What choices are available to you regarding our use of your data;
- The security measures in place to protect your information;
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information collected; and
- Privacy rights for state specific residents.
Each time you visit our Sites, certain information may be collected both when you provide it voluntarily and automatically when you use the Sites. In some instances, the collected information may allow us to match activities with users. We may also collect your information from other sources, as described below. Examples of the type of information that may be collected are as follows:
- Your internet service provider’s address, your internet protocol or IP address, device ID, the web page from which you accessed our Sites, your web browser software, the type of handheld or mobile device used to access the web page, and the language settings on your web browser;
- Records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories, and other information you post or otherwise submit to us, including emails or other communications you provide to us;
- Data about the webpages you visit, including without limitation web browser specifications, websites visited before accessing our Sites, and websites visited after leaving our Sites;
- A record of your activity and interactions while visiting or using our Sites, including the existence or types of data you may upload or the terms you search;
- Data about your device and nearby networks, including internet connection information, computer equipment information, regional and language settings;
- Data about you such as your business or company information, professional or personal reference contact information, social media URLs, and other related data;
- Data related to your educational level or background, including transcripts or other documentation you may choose to upload to the Sites or otherwise share with us; and
- Web beacons, match scripts, pixel tags, or similar technologies allow us to know information such as whether a particular web page was visited, an e-mail opened, links in the email accessed, if the advertisements on our Sites or other sites were useful or beneficial to the user(s), or other information that may help us improve your experience.
We will also collect personal information that you provide/input on our Sites, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, organization name, or payment processing information (e.g., debit card information or other banking information). This includes information that you may provide us regarding documents or files which you upload to the Sites. We use a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing under an agreement with Thinkaday.
We partner with third parties, who may collect personal information for interest-based advertising purposes when you interact with our Sites. You may opt out of the collection of your information by these third parties here: https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1.
Use of Information
We may use the information collected for any of the following purposes:
- Administer our Sites and systems;
- Provide, maintain, personalize, and improve our Sites;
- Detect, prevent, and address technical issues and provide customer support;
- Monitor and maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Sites and technological assets;
- Better understand and serve your needs;
- Respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us;
- Enhance your customer experience and improve our customer service;
- Customize offerings and advertisements to you that relate to the services you have used or requested or which otherwise relate to your behaviors we have observed on the Sites or on the websites you visit before accessing our Sites or the websites you visit after leaving our Sites;
- Notify you about changes to our Sites;
- Monitor the usage of our Sites and to gather analysis and assess trends and interests;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features and forums of our Sites; and
- Communicate newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, or other information to you about products, services, special offerings and our third-party partners that may be of interest to you.
We may also use this information to evaluate and manage our businesses. Combined data is collected from online and offline facilities and may be used to enhance the ability of Thinkaday to communicate with you and to support business functions, such as internal business processes, marketing, authentication, customer service, fraud prevention, and public safety and legal functions.
We will make every effort to keep you informed of Thinkaday’s special events, news and offers, so periodically, we may send these announcements via email or direct mail. If you do not wish to be contacted by Thinkaday or our business affiliates, simply click on the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the email newsletter.
Disclosure of Information
There may be times when we need to share, or otherwise disclose, your personal information with third-party service providers. The reasons we may need to share this information with those providers relate to the services they provide to us or that we may provide to them, which may include:
- Managing and processing your personal information;
- Marketing and advertising services to communicate with you or to assist us in providing personalized advertising;
- Developing, hosting, or maintaining our Sites;
- Analyzing customer information and/or improving customer service. We may then share such information with third parties including prospective marketing partners and advertisers; and
- Other services that you expressly request which require us to share your personal information.
Thinkaday may also be required to disclose specific information to comply with the law, a subpoena, or other litigation process. We may also disclose your information to protect the interests or safety of its visitors and customers, employees, or others, which includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to require that the transferee use personal information provided to us in a manner that is consistent with this Policy.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that you can set in some web browsers to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of your web browser. However, these features are not yet uniform, so we do not currently respond to such features or signals.
“Cookies” are defined as small pieces of information (data files) that are downloaded to and stored by your browser or other application on your computer’s, or other device’s, browser or hard drive when you use our Sites, which are unique to your device or account. Cookies make it easier for you to use our Sites by saving your preferences so that we can use these to improve your next and subsequent visits to our Sites. Cookies also help us learn which areas of our Sites are useful. Cookies may be either persistent or temporary (also known as session) cookies. A persistent cookie retains user preferences for a particular website, app or service, allowing those preferences to be used in future visits and remains valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A temporary or session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, typically when the web browser is closed.
Thinkaday is committed to keep your information private and secure. We use standard and reasonable security methods, including administrative, technical and physical protections, to prevent the theft, access, alteration, destruction, or disclosure of your information. While we strive to protect your personal information, no network, website, or communication using the Internet is perfectly secure. We will attempt to protect your information, but we cannot guarantee the safety of any information you send to us, and you do so at your own risk. In this regard, we urge you to take reasonable precautions to protect your personal data while you are on the Internet.
Our Sites may contain links to third-party sites, including those of our business partners. If you click one of those links, you will be taken to websites we do not control. This Policy does not apply to the information practices of those third-party websites. You should read the privacy policies of third-party websites carefully.
Under Age 13
Thinkaday does not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information online from children under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 has submitted personally identifiable information online without parental consent, we will take all reasonable measures to delete such information from our databases and not use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law).
While our Sites are not intended for use by children, parents who upload personal information regarding their children do so at their own risk and pursuant to this Policy.
Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request and obtain information about, or copies of, your personal information that we process, where we obtained your information, the business or commercial purpose for collecting your information, the third parties with whom your information is shared, and whether our source of information is publicly accessible. You may also have the right to correct your personal information, or object to its processing. Lastly, you may ask us for information about when we typically delete stored information, or ask that information be anonymized or destroyed, depending on the situation and applicable laws. To enquire about any data rights you may have, please contact us at email@example.com.
This Policy may be revised in our sole discretion from time to time as we add new features and services, as laws change, and as industry privacy and security best practices evolve. When we revise the Policy, we will post the new Policy on this page and change the date located at the bottom of the Policy. We encourage you to return to this page periodically to check for any updates or changes. If we make any change to this Policy regarding use or disclosure of personal information, we will provide advance notice on our Sites. Small changes, or changes that do not significantly affect individual privacy interest, may be made at any time, and without prior notice.
If you have questions about this Policy or how we handle data please contact us at:
Effective Date: April 2, 2023